Skip to Content

Manrope Knot

You will often hear this called the Tack Knot, or the Double Wall and Crown. The Manrope Knot is used at the end of ropes on either side of a gangway or to stop a lanyard from slipping.

To Tie a Manrope Knot:

How To Tie The Manrope Knot