Uses for a Pen
There are many uses of a simple pen other than writing. You can improvise using a pen in a survival situation.
- you can hollow it out and use it as a straw
- clean your shoe / boot treads
- sharpend, a pen body can be used as a weapon, dart, utensil or a pin
- to create holes by poking the tip of the pen
- a measuring tool
- as a hair accessory to put your hair up (bun-up your hair and poke through the bun)
- if the pen contains a spring, the spring can be used as a wire for fishing, sewing and / or fastening.